800 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015
Now Showing: Midnight at the Masquerade
The rustle of silks and feathers under muted conversation was probably the last thing heard by the tragically and unexpectedly deceased at the Billionaires’ Club Annual Masquerade Ball. With a mystery under each feathery façade, unmasking the killer may be quite a challenge. It’s up to you to determine which partygoer is guilty, bring this crime to justice, and save the party!
Attend the Billionaires’ Club Annual Masquerade Ball and help get this soiree back on track by trading clues with your guests, gathering information, and solving the crime before the masked menace gets away! Evening wear, ball gowns, Venetian masks, suits, and tuxes are what to wear to this high class night of masks and murder. Get ready for a glamorous evening of mystery, intrigue, and murder.
Ticket Types & UpgradesGeneral Admission$90
All tickets sold over the phone and on grimprov.com are General Admission. Doors open 20 minutes prior to showtime for General Admission seating.
Upgrade General Admission seating to Early Access for an extra $5 per ticket. Doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime for Early Access seating.
Upgrade General Admission seating to Gold Circle for an extra $15 per ticket. Doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime for Gold Circle seating.
As a Gold Circle ticket holder you will also receive:
- Mugshot Memento photos for your entire party
- Preferential seating nearest to the performance area
Murder Mystery Show Locations
- Duarte, CA — The Old Spaghetti Factory
- Los Angeles, CA — Rosa Mexicano
- Redwood City, CA — The Old Spaghetti Factory
- Riverside, CA — The Old Spaghetti Factory
- San Diego, CA — The Old Spaghetti Factory
- San Jose, CA — The Old Spaghetti Factory
- San Marcos, CA — The Old Spaghetti Factory