Job Details: National Production Manager
Updated on: Monday, January 22, 2018
The National Production Manager oversees all 24 troupe locations across the country and works in tandem with troupe directors and actors to cast, prepare, and perform roughly 5,000 shows annually.
Position Title: National Production Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: The Murder Mystery Co. HQ, 4550 Airwest Dr. SE, Kentwood, MI 49512
Compensation: $35,000 - $40,000 a year
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with directors and actors to cast shows that have trouble being cast, as well as shows that need to book last minute.
- Cultivating the morale and interactions with HQ that meet the company's culture requirements among the directors and actors.
- All troupe transitions and new director acquisition along with all director training and leadership growth throughout their career.
- All director accountability for director's duties, tasks, and assignments to ensure a director's success within the troupe.
- Ensuring all troupes have the proper materials and clear, effective communication with the Logistics Department.
- Setting up and running troupe biannual auditions.
- Working with the Accounting Department regarding all director/actor pay submissions, concerns, and reviews.
- Working with the Media/Video Department for all training video needs.
- Managing all director communication between all departments and directors.
- Tracking all departmental data using current structures on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Responsible for maintaining the 24-hour Emergency Hotline for all actors/directors; a mobile phone can be provided or a work line can be routed to a private phone line.
Qualifications & Requirements:
This position is highly customized to American Immersion Theater's company structure. AIT is looking for candidates who are proficient in leadership skills and interpersonal relationship building. While candidates may have past theater experience or data tracking experience, the job duties are easily taught and improved with consistent training throughout a candidate’s career. What cannot be lacking upon application is the candidate’s drive for follow-through, the desire for situational knowledge and communication, and a deep interest in interpersonal relationships between the candidate and the directors. AIT is looking for a leader who is excited to teach others how to become leaders and teachers, and who succeeds through the success of others.