Job Details: Inside Sales Representative
Updated on: Tuesday, January 29, 2018
We are seeking individuals with strong communication skills, customer service aptitude, sales experience, and a positive, team player mentality for our Inside Sales Representative position. The job consists of selling immersive mystery events to already-interested clientele (PREQUALIFIED WARM LEADS). We need sales savvy individuals who are self motivated, have an aptitude for selling, and seek to represent a product they believe in. The Inside Sales Representative position does not involve cold calling or cold prospecting; each client with whom sales are made have already reached out in their own interest.
Position Title: Inside Sales Representative
Department: Private Event Sales
Employment Type: Full-time — permanent
Location: The Murder Mystery Co. HQ, 4550 Airwest Dr. SE, Kentwood, Mi 49512
Compensation: $35,000 — $50,000 a year
- Ability to quickly establish a prospective client's emotional desire and need for the product.
- Positive attitude and capacity to work as a coach and Supervisor, but also a team member in supporting monthly sales goals.
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of initiative, independence, and autonomy.
- Desire to be self-motivated, seeking out success in achieving both short- and long-term goals.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Appetite for feedback, growth, and opportunity.
- Upbeat, charismatic, and responsible personality required.
- Local candidates only for the Inside Sales Representative, please.
- Minimum of one year experience in customer service. Sales experience is a perk.
- Basic computer skills are a must.
- Individual must have reliable transportation.
- Uncapped earning potential through commission policy.
- Clear monthly sales goals established and rewarded.
- A unique and enriching job culture and a supportive, creative work atmosphere.
- Paid vacation time after 1 year of employment for the Inside Sales Representative Position.
- Internal promotions favored.