Job Details: Evening Shift Sales Supervisor
We are seeking is an individual with strong communication skills, customer service aptitude, sales experience, and a positive, coaching mentality for our Evening Shift Sales Supervisor position. The job consists of selling immersive mystery events to already-interested clientele (PREQUALIFIED WARM LEADS). We need an experienced, sales savvy individual who is trustworthy and self motivated, and who also has the ability to coach and manage other sales individuals. This position does not involve cold calling or cold prospecting ; each client with whom sales are made have already reached out in their own interest.
Position Title: Evening Shift Sales Supervisor
Department: Private Event Sales
Employment Type: Full-time — permanent
Location: The Murder Mystery Co. HQ, 4550 Airwest Dr. SE, Kentwood, Mi 49512
Compensation: $10.00 hourly + commission
- Ability to quickly establish a prospective client's emotional desire and need for the product.
- Positive attitude and capacity to work as a coach and Supervisor, but also a team member in supporting monthly sales goals.
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of initiative, independence, and autonomy.
- Desire to be self-motivated, seeking out success in achieving both short- and long-term goals.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Appetite for feedback, growth, and opportunity.
- Upbeat, charismatic, and responsible personality required.
- Local candidates only for the Evening Shift Sales Supervisor position, please.
- Minimum of one year experience in customer service. Sales experience is a perk.
- Basic computer skills are a must.
- Individual must have reliable transportation.
- Uncapped earning potential through commission structure.
- Clear monthly sales goals established and rewarded.
- A unique and enriching job culture and a supportive, creative work atmosphere.
- Paid vacation time after 1 year of employment.
- Favored for internal promotions.