Job Details: Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a positive, self-motivated team player. As a Customer Service Representative your daily tasks will center around customer service and event ticket sales processing.
Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Department: Public Show Sales
Employment Type: Part-time — permanent
Location: The Murder Mystery Co. HQ, 4550 Airwest Dr. SE, Kentwood, Mi 49512
Compensation: $10.00 hourly
- Positive attitude and capacity to work as a team member in supporting monthly sales goals.
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of initiative, independence, and autonomy as Customer Service Representative.
- Desire to be self-motivated, seeking out success in achieving both short- and long-term goals.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Appetite for feedback, growth, and opportunity.
- Upbeat, charismatic personality required.
- Local candidates only for the Customer Service Representative position, please.
- Minimum of six months experience in customer service or sales.
- Basic computer skills are a must.
- Individual must have reliable transportation.
- Starts at $10 an hour with ample earning potential based on performance.
- Superior and comprehensive training on how to increase your closing rate as a Customer Service Representative.
- One full week of paid training with individual attention, the opportunity to job shadow a senior rep, a comprehensive handbook with guidance, and 24/7 managerial support.
- Paid vacation time after 1 year of employment.