Job Details: Clerical Assistant
We are seeking a positive, self-motivated team player. As a Clerical Assistant in the Sales Department your daily tasks will center around working with clients to manage accounts and coordinate payment methods, as well as keeping up with additional tasks as assigned by the Sales Director.
Position Title: Clerical Assistant — Accounting Department
Employment Type: Full-time — temporary with possibly for permanent hire
Location: The Murder Mystery Co. HQ, 4550 Airwest Dr. SE, Kentwood, Mi 49512
Compensation: $10.00 hourly
- Positive attitude and capacity to work as a team member in supporting company goals.
- Ability to communicate with appropriate departments in a professional manner.
- Display a comfortability with corresponding with clients via telephone and e-mail
- Ability to function independently while keeping in close communication with the Head Bookkeeper.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Appetite for constrictive feedback, growth, and opportunity.
- Upbeat, charismatic, and flexible personality required.
- Excellent starting compensation with ample earning potential based on performance.
- Superior and comprehensive training on how to work with various software.
- Extensive paid training with individual attention, the opportunity to job shadow a senior rep, a comprehensive handbook with guidance, and first-rate managerial support.
- Paid vacation time after 1 year of employment.
- Local candidates only for the Clerical Assistant position, please.
- Minimum of two year experience in a professional office environment.
- Intermediate familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite is a must.
- Individual must have reliable transportation.